Welcome Namaste and Greetings to everyone of you!
 I can't thank you enough for taking out time and being here. To be very honest I'm not really good at putting my thoughts into words because I get conscious when I have to present my work and let it out in public. The reason is that I'm extremely scared of getting judged and this is precisely the reason I was holding myself back all this while. But I realized that it was high time now that I do what I want to do without letting any such thoughts affect me in the way they shouldn't. So here I am coming out of my comfort zone and letting it all out !

Comments

  1. Good start Manaswini. Create thoughts and your thoughts will create you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and appreciation dear Sister♥ Most of it is because of you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts