From the past few days I've been getting a lot of something which I am really not used to; which is "attention!" Yes, you read that right; I am being showered with a truck load of attention. I won't tell you why I am getting it because that will be too much information from my side and I don't think I can handle sharing it all. But I will tell you how I feel about it. I'm sort of confused because I seriously don't know what to make of it and how to react on it. I've always been the one who's okay with being laid back and letting others decide things that do not concern me to a great extent but now it feels as if the tables have turned and I can no longer depend on my shell for protection. To some extent I'm also liking it and if I may add enjoying it but only to some extent. It sucks in a way to be suddenly in this unwanted lime light but what sucks even more is the fact that I am in the dilemma of what to feel and why should I feel what I feel. Oh! I'm as clueless as I can be. What is helping me out of it is the fact that it is boosting my self-confidence, so I guess I can endure this attention if it's helping me to believe in myself and break that wall of shyness I have built around myself.
                                                               xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts