Some months back I had an orientation program in my college and we were playing a game which required us to stand in a circle and then any one could put a question and whoever had done that thing would have to jump. I'll give you an example, suppose somebody asked, "Who loves pizza?" In answer to that whoever wants to say yes will jump on their place. That way we had everyone putting up one or more questions for all those around. Somebody then asked,"Who is scared of getting judged?" And to be very honest most of us jumped rather everyone of us jumped. That really was an awkward situation and also, the time when I realized that I'm scared of being judged by the people who are scared of getting judged by me.

   I came to my senses and realized that I need to stop what was stopping me. I'll tell you how I started to work upon it. Whenever I was out in the public and would have to do something which I would generally shy away from doing, I'll say to myself,"They don't know me, so I might just go ahead and do it." I know it sounds too cliche sort of thing but it actually helped me and that too to a great extent!
I read it somewhere ~ "People are going to talk about you no matter what you do, so you might as well do what brings you joy and live your best life!" I'm not going to say that it doesn't bother me if people judge me because it does, only not so much. And letting it all out here is going to stop that too. FINGERS CROSSED!
                   
                                                                 xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts